We look forward to your attendance at the Innovative Options Behavioral Health Conference on Saturday, Oct. 26, 2019 from 9:00am-4:30pm and Sunday, Oct. 27, 2019 from 9:00am-4:30pm.
This conference is created for licensed mental health professionals who are interested in receiving training on various topics and acquiring CE hours.
“Cultivating You” is this year’s theme where individuals receive training on various topics which include Substance Abuse, Ethics, Mental Health, Trauma, Assessment, Intellectual/Developmental Disabilities, and Leadership.
All licensed mental health professionals are welcomed to attend:
- LCSW, LMSW, LPC, LAPC, LMFT
- Earn up to 12 CE Hours!
Keynote Speaker: Dr. Vanessa Jenkins of Drv. solutions
Saturday October 26, 2019
Morning Breakout Sessions 9:45 am-11:45 am
8:00 am-9:45 am Registration Open
9:00 am-9:30 am Keynote
Morning Innovative Sessions 9:45 am-11:45 am
- IO 1: Utilizing Applied Behavioral Analysis (ABA) When Working with Children, Adolescents & Young Adults Diagnosed with Autism Spectrum Disorder.
- IO 2: Leadership and the Helping Profession
11:45 am -12:30 Lunch Provided
Afternoon Innovative Sessions – 1:15 pm- 4:30 pm
- IO 1:Your Brain and Drugs-Substance Use and the Effects
- IO 2: Collaborative Document: Integrating Practice & Documentation
Total Core Hours 6
Sunday, October 27, 2019
8:00 am- 8:50 am Registration Open
Ethics and Core hours offered on Sunday October 27, 2019
- The Innovative Ethics of Social Work and Counseling
- Trauma and the Brain – Are We All Traumatized?
- Burnout, Vicarious Trauma, and Mental Health Issues in the Workplace: What Healthcare Professionals Need to Know and Do to Get Help
Total Core or Ethics Hours 6
12:00 pm- 12:30 pm Lunch Provided
Registration & Tickets:
- 2-day Conference Attendance $199 (12 CE hours)
- Saturday Conference Attendance $119 (6 CE hours)
- Sunday Conference Attendance $119 (6 CE hours)
- On-Site Registrations Additional $25 per each day
Innovative Options, Inc. is pleased to offer a sponsorship opportunity at the Innovative Options Behavioral Health Conference on Saturday, Oct. 26, 2019 and Sunday, Oct. 27, 2019. We are looking forward to your participation at this year’s event at the Atlanta Marriott Century Center Hotel, 2000 Century Boulevard, Atlanta, GA 30345.
Exhibits are available for your organization, located throughout the conference area. Vendor space is limited and assignment of space is based upon receipt of sponsor application and payment. You may use a tabletop display not exceeding 6 feet in width. Sponsorship includes distribution of one promotional flyer in conference materials and your organization description in conference materials, to collect referral information from participants and provide announcements or giveaways.
We offer a variety of sponsorship levels to choose from. Click on any Sponsorship Level to get more information and make your payment:
Table top exhibit + 1 attendee registration + ¼ page ad in conference program
Behavioral Health Advertising:
Up to 25 words – $50
Up to 50 words – $75
Thanks in advance for your consideration. We look forward to hearing from you regarding the sponsorship opportunity at the Innovative Options Behavioral Health Conference on Saturday, Oct. 26, 2019 and Sunday, Oct. 27, 2019.
Any Questions? Contact us below:
If you have questions, please contact us at Innovative Options Incorporated, Promenade Park, 3915 Cascade Road, Suite T-138, Atlanta, Georgia 30331, call us at (404) 692-0818, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.